Title: Senior FPGA/ASIC Design Engineer
Job Description: Design engineer responsible for the development
of FPGA/ASIC devices. Individual will take a lead role in developing leading
edge digital imaging products for a pre-IPO company.
- Lead position in the development
of FPGA based digital devices using synthesis techniques
- Work with the systems team
to architect and develop leading edge digital imaging products
- Development of block diagrams,
product development plans and required documentation
- Running and debugging tests
for product development and the integration device into the
- BS/MS in EE or CS
- Minimum 5 years VHDL experience
- Experience in development for
consumer based, low power products a strong plus
- Highly self motivated and self
- Team player
- Digital Imaging experience
a strong plus
If you are interested in this job,
please click here to submit
your resume via email.
© 2000 SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. All rights reserved.
SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES:
Free Mp3 downloader.
What's New |
About us |