Title: Manager of Software Development
Job Description: Manage engineers for the development of microprocessor/DSP
programs in real-time embedded systems and Host PC application software.
Individual will take a key role in developing leading edge digital imaging
products for a pre-IPO company.
- Lead position in the management and
development of microprocessor and DSP based devices in assembly and
C/C++ which utilize EEPROM, SDRAM and Flash memory
- This will be a hands on position
- Work with the systems team to architect
and develop leading edge digital imaging products
- Development of block diagrams, product
development plans and required documentation
- Running and debugging tests for product
development and the integration device into the final product
- BS/MS in EE or CS
- Minimum 3 years software management
or lead position
- Minimum 5 years microprocessor and
- Strong experience in C/C++ and assembly
- Experience in development for consumer
based, low power products a strong plus
- Experience in design using Atmel,
TI microprocessors or TI DSP's a strong plus
- Highly self motivated and self directed
- Team player
- Digital Imaging experience a strong
- Experience in Windows application
programming a strong plus
If you are interested in this job,
please click here to submit
your resume via email.
В© 2000 SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. All rights reserved.
SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES:
Покупайте кухни в Челябинске на сайте Мебель Всем.
What's New |
About us |